The beginning of a new year is a great time to think about changes we want to make for the year ahead like becoming more active and improving overall wellness. LifeStream’s Geri-Fit program can help older adults achieve their fitness goals from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Geri-Fit is a 45 minute video-led strength training exercise class for older adults. Most of the body building exercises are performed seated in chairs with a set of light dumbbell weights. As you become stronger, you can advance to heavier dumbbells in order to challenge yourself even more. Enrollment is open to older adults of all ages and fitness levels – simply workout at your own pace.
See below how to register and access the videos virtually:
- Go to gerifit.com/clients and click on, CLICK HERE, under “No, I have not registered…”
- Fill out the form to create a username/password. The activation code is LIFESTREAM. Please write down your username/password.
- Use the Contact Us link form from the Geri-Fit website. Fill in the required fields, then in the message area of the form, type in your client number and submit. *Your client number should appear at the right hand corner of your screen.*
- Once your request is received, please allow 24 hours to process your activation. You will receive an email once your account is activated. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or try logging in using your username/password.
- To log in as an activated client, use the same link in Step 1: geri-fit.com/clients, but this time use the form on the left side of the page. Type in your username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see a tab that says, START HERE. Click on that and your videos will appear.
For questions or more info visit the Wellness page or call 800-589-1121.